Become a Solid Salesforce Developer in 6 months!
- Live, expert-led interactive classes.
- Project-based learning, teaching you job-ready Saleforce skills.
- FitPace learning.
- Comprehensive Certification Exams Preparation.
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Job Placement Guidance.
Fill the form to schedule a 1-to-1 session with our Counselors and start your admission process!
About our Salesforce Development Program
What is AceAim Australia?
With a panel of industry experts onboard, AceAim has formulated FitPace Training Framework which ensures that our trainees are equipped with all the Job Ready Skills necessary, with a solid Salesforce certifications exam preparation.
Career prospects after the Program
Language of Training
Duration and Start date
|Weekly session 1
|Weekly session 2
|Saturday 5:00 pm
|Sunday 5:00 pm
|Saturday 7:00 pm
|Sunday 5:00 pm
|Friday 10:00 pm
|Saturday 10:00 pm
|Saturday 1:00 am
|Sunday 1:00 am
|Saturday 9:00 am
|Sunday 9:00 am
|Saturday 10:00 am
|Sunday 10:00 am
|Saturday 6:00 am
|Sunday 6:00 am
|Saturday 7:00 am
|Sunday 7:00 am
|Saturday 11:00 am
|Sunday 11:00 am
Topics Covered in the Program
Apex Programming Language
- Learn and get a deep (and correct) understanding of the Salesforce programming language
- Using the Primitive, Complex Data Types and Collections
- Considerations and best practices when writing cloud applications in a multi-tenant platform
SOQL and SOSL to Retrieve Your Org’s Data
- Writing single and multi-objects SOQLs and SOSLs.
- Various methods of processing SOQL Data and their benefits.
- Create a Query dynamically at run-time
- Using SOQL in Apex and Triggers
DML to Manipulate Your Org’s Data
- Writing data back to Salesforce database using DML
- Differences between the ways you can Invoke DML operations
- Write Apex to invoke DML operations and handle DML errors
- Describe what a Trigger is used for
- Describe the syntax of a Trigger definition
- Use Trigger context variables
- Writing and testing Triggers
- Trigger design advanced strategies
Apex Class and OOP
- Foundations of OOP
- Describe how Apex classes are used
- Define an Apex Class
- Determine what data an Apex class can access
- Describe key points in the Order of Execution
- Describe how triggers fit into and can be impacted by the Order of Execution
- Describe the lifecycle of an Apex transaction
- Describe the memory lifecycle for static attributes
- Error Handling and Logging
Testing Custom Applications
- Understand the Apex testing framework
- Create test data
- Write and run an apex test classes
- Salesforce Test framework best practices
Working with Visualforce
- Creating custom UI using Visualforce pages
- Using Standard and List Controllers
- Building and using custom Controllers and Extensions
- Write tests for Controller Constructors
- Write tests for action methods, getters, setters, and properties
- What Is deployment?
- Deploy code using Change Sets
- Review managed and unmanaged packages
- Explore Salesforce DX
Strategies for Designing Efficient Apex Solutions
- Best practices for writing secure code that is easy to maintain and extend
- Writing Triggers and Classes that assume batches of data as input
- Writing code that works efficiently with the database, both in querying and using DML
- Declarative mechanisms you can use to implement complex business logic, what types of problems they’re best used for, and their limitations
- Ways in which you can use declarative functionality to improve your programmatic solutions
Lightning Web Components
- Why Lightning Web Components?
- Developing Lightning Web Components from scratch
- Surfacing LWCs
- Building advanced layouts and responsive layouts
- Communicate between LWCs using custom events, public methods etc.
- LWCs and Salesforce Data
- Testing and deploying LWC
- Platform Developer I
- 40 x 1.5 Hours Instructor-Led Live sessions on Zoom.
- 1 real-life end-to-end development project.
- 40+ assignments/mini projects.
Cost of the program
- Total Fee: $1200 (USD).
- Fee to be paid in 12 monthly instalments of US$1200/-.
Our promise = Your Success!
Our learners say AceAim is:
Inam Ullah Khan
AceAim's Training Methodology
FitPace is a unique training methodology developed by Industry Experts at AceAim. With experience, we see that only certifications do not ensure success in the real world, therefore in order to become a top professional one needs holistic, real-life training.
About the Instructor
- CIO @ Destined, Australia.
- Sr. Program Manager @Emirates Airline, UAE.
- CEO @ Vertex Business Solutions Pvt Ltd, Pakistan.